TOP STORY : Gregory Cerchione - Criminal or incompetent?
Gregory Cerchione False Deeds = Theft from Court
We are now grinding thru almost 900,000 deeds to see if, as claimed by Gregory T. Cerchione, he is authorized to lie by the court.
# of Deeds 4,000 -
# Referee's Deeds 62 20
# Dated after notarization 0 4
Probability the Cerchione deeds are illegal ... 99.983%
Other stories in the works
--RAILROADING RADIN - All Lydia wanted was her medical school records. Why did she end up on Rikers for 11 months and on a terrorism watch list?
--OUR CAPO v. EL CHAPO - Mexican Drug Lord meets Brooklyn's hanging Judge Brian Mark Cogan- Evolving Story Soon.
--TRANSIT JUST WANTS TO BE FREE - A new take on an old problem. Would free public transit work?
--SECOND CIRCUIT BLUES - Pro-se in the 2nd Circuit? Screw you, screw our own precedent and screw Lord Byron and Justice Sandra Day O'Connor too.
--COFFEE CRESCENDO - Has the Coffee bubble burst?
Science Feeds we appreciate
- Slashdot (if only for the moderation)
- Canada To Tax Ride-Sharing Providers Like Uber
- SixXS IPv6 Tunnel Provider Is Shutting Down
- The Compulsive Patent Hoarding Disorder
- Massive Ukraine Munitions Blasts May Have Been Caused By a Drone
- Feds: We're Pulling Data From 100 Phones Seized During Trump Inauguration
- Phys.org (because, well... science)
- Analysis: Building a market for renewable thermal technologies Mar 23, 2017
- Artificial photosynthesis steps into the light Mar 23, 2017
- Live sports broadcasting in US braces for disruption Mar 23, 2017
- Protecting web users' privacy Mar 23, 2017
- Team refines filters for greener natural gas Mar 23, 2017
Investigative Journalism Options
- Atlantic Yards Report (marathon man Norman Oder)
- LICH redevelopment now named River Park Mar 23, 2017
- Transparency? Waiting for the ESD Board agenda Mar 23, 2017
- Do the 35th District fundraising totals indicate a tight race? Not yet. Mar 22, 2017
- The irony! 461 Dean modular apartments hyped as "handcrafted locally" Mar 21, 2017
- The EB-5 racket: Jared Kushner's connect says projects don't need the money (so investor visas = profit) Mar 20, 2017
- ProPublica (a high standard)
- On Health Reform, Democrats and Republicans Don’t Speak the Same Language Mar 23, 2017
- Is It Age Discrimination If You Don’t Know You’re Being Discriminated Against? Mar 22, 2017
- We Fact-Checked Lawmakers’ Letters to Constituents on Health Care Mar 22, 2017
- Connecticut Lawmaker to Consider Legislation to Improve Domestic Violence Enforcement Mar 21, 2017
- Former Lobbyist With For-Profit Colleges Quits Education Department Mar 21, 2017
Old(er) Guard Media that is still breathing
- New York Times (not what they once were)
- House Vote to Repeal Affordable Care Act Is Postponed, Despite Trump’s Effort Mar 23, 2017
- Live Briefing: Lacking the Votes for Passage, House Calls Off Obamacare Repeal Vote Mar 23, 2017
- Right and Left: Partisan Writing You Shouldn’t Miss Mar 23, 2017
- Fact Check: Trump Misleads About The Times’s Reporting on Surveillance Mar 23, 2017
- Democrats Plan to Filibuster to Thwart Gorsuch Nomination Mar 23, 2017
- Chicago Reader (middle guard)
- Remembering underground comics artists Jay Lynch and Skip Williamson Mar 23, 2017
- Remembering Bill Paxton in Near Dark, one of his finest performances Mar 23, 2017
- Lots of questions about police accountability, few satisfying answers from IPRA director Mar 23, 2017
- CBS’s Superior Donuts serves up nothing but holes Mar 23, 2017
- Making sense of Putin's ‘ghastly trick’ Mar 23, 2017
Eventual Thegrowler.org Highlights
--A robust commenting system to glean those nuggets of wisdom of those who know to contrast with those who write and those who do.
--A moderation system of articles before and after they hit the web/streets.
--Marketing of the works to media outlets worldwide.